BIOMEDSTECHTECH focuses turn-key hospital projects and medical facilities to supply all required health care products to the public & private market right from the inception phase with its valuable client. The complexities of these types of projects – with large scale specialties such as: Surgical, general Medical, Health care Diagnostic, Dental, and Laboratory – require all phases to be fully and constantly synchronized. We engage in every phase of the project and turn vision & ideas of the stake holders into concrete reality.
We believe that good consultation and advice to the client is in each project will lead to speed up the work, short lines and clear agreements, that is what BIOMEDSTECHTECH stands for. Together with the client it will be examined what best can be advised regarding a medical project to design and use medical equipment.
These types of projects require high skills and professionalism in project management and contracts administration which is provided by all BIOMEDSTECHTECH Group business sectors (Health Care, Electromechanical and General Contracting).
Services provides by BIOMEDSTECHTECH for Turn-key Hospital Projects include:
- Project administration and management control.
- Technical, social, and financial impact studies.
- Complete Health Care IT Solutions
- Equipment studies and needs analysis / Complete Medical Equipments of Health Facilities.
- Planning, design, implementation, construction, and delivery of public works and equipment projects from start to finish.
- Strict compliance with local environmental, labor, legal, financial, and construction regulations.
- Progress monitoring and status reporting of equipment deliveries, and installations.
- Technical evaluation, delivery, installation and initial start-up / monitoring of new equipment and machinery.
- Guarantees and warranty on new infrastructure, installations and equipment for required periods.
- Hiring, training, and certification of employees working onsite or operating any newly installed equipment.
- Monitoring and reporting the performance of employee teams at the workplace